Skip to main content

Rose Trellis Bag


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Foolishness of God - Luci Shaw

The Foolishness of God Perform impossibilities or perish. Thrust out now the unseasonal ripe figs among your leaves. Expect the mountain to be moved. Hate parents, friends, all materiality. Love every enemy. Forgive more than seventy- seven. Camel-like, squeeze by into the kingdom through the needle's eye. All fear quell. Hack off your hand, or else, unbloodied, go to hell. Thus the divine unreason. Despairing you may cry, with earthy logic - How? And I, your God, reply: Leap from your weedy shallows. Dive into moving water. Eye-less, learn to see truly. Find in my folly your true sanity. Then, Spirit-driven, run on my narrow way; sure as a child. Probe, hold my unhealed hand, and bloody, enter heaven. Luci Shaw

Forget-me-Not Handkerchief

Stitches and DMC thread used: Satin stitch leaves in 368 and 647 Stem stitch stems in the same Granitos blossoms in 3326 and 3835 Long and short forget-me-nots in 825, 813, 162, 3078 Long and short dark forget-me-not in 825, 826, 827, and 3078 Long and short pink blossoms in 3326, 3835, 818, and 3078 Long and shorted muted purple blossom in 3835 and 647